internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!!

We just walked through the door about 45 minutes ago, and I haven't slept in the past 24 hours, so I'm sure it seems ridiculous that I'm posting now. I'll write much, much, much more in the next few days, and since I brought my video camera and filled up two hour-long tapes of footage from our trip, I'll definetely post some video clips when I figure out how (and when I'm less of a sleep-deprived mess ;-)) I just wanted to let everyone know that we've arrived home safely and happily, and that Sasha is absolutely amazing in every possible way. Of course, much much much much much MUCH more to come, but she truly has been the light of our lives the minute she became ours and surprises us all the time with her intelligence, charm, beauty, and most importantly, her quick and complete attachment to us. I cannot WAIT to share more of our adventures! Thanks for following with me so far!

10 Comments:

At 6:26 PM , Blogger CNA said...

YEA!! I can't wait to see more pics of her!! Quick question: Did you guys come home on June 19? Or did you guys just come home today (July 3)? I'm so glad you guys made it home safely!!! Can't wait for more info on how Ethiopia was!

~Caitie

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

I am SUPER glad to hear that you got home safely!!! Can't wait to hear about little Sasha!

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Lexie said...

I am soooooo excited that you are home!! I can't wait to hear more about ya'lls little beauty! Get good rest!!
Lexie

 
At 12:29 AM , Blogger Mary, Jason, & Maya said...

Welcome home!!! I have been checking your blog daily. I am so glad to see that you all made it home and that Sasha is doing well. I can't wait to hear more. Thanks for posting and get some rest.

Mary

 
At 2:06 AM , Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Welcome home. Can't wait to hear more. Sleep well.

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Welcome home! I am so glad everything is going well! I remember those first few days home. Enjoy the excitement and let your parents handle the challenges :)

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger CNA said...

I commented yesterday and asked if you guys came home on the 3rd. Your date wasn't coming up and it kept saying June 19 above your post! Everythings cool now! Again I'm really glad you guys had a safe flight and I just can't wait to see pics!! Welcome home Sasha!

~Caitie

 
At 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

It's great that you don't have school now and will be able to chase Sasha around.

Looking forward to more photos and stories!!

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Holly said...

So glad you and your family are home safe and sound! Can't wait to see pictures of Sasha and your trip!

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Ellie said...

I don't know if I commented on here yet or not, but I have 4 going on 7 siblings. 2 biological and soon to be 5 adopted siblings. We will hopefully be getting three little girls from Ethiopia. I am so excited and have enjoyed reading your blog. It is nice to see that another sister is writing a blog about her family's adoption. My blog is www.myethiopiansisters.blogspot.com
I hope you enjoy it!
Ellie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com