internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Whiling Away the Hours

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Whiling Away the Hours

Since there's nothing we can do at this point but WAIT, I've been trying to distract myself as best I can. I've seen some movies (Lucky You, which was bad, and Waitress, which was very good) and today, I went shopping- but for me this time! I got some really cute summer clothes, which made me feel better right away. I did get a belated Mother's Day gift for my mom, but nothing for LG this time: my mom counted the clothes we bought for her in the eight weeks since her referral and, not including dresses (which we had several of) she had eighteen t-shirts!!!! Isn't that incredible???? I'm telling you, that travel date better come before we break the bank trying to get LG's wardrobe up to the size of Paris Hilton's! (We are, of course, returning some of what we bought.)

With nothing new to report, I thought I'd mention what my family has decided to do about LG's name. We have had a (very pretty!) name picked out for her for a while, but I'm not going to officially announce it until later. It's not a huge secret, but I thought it would be fun to introduce it along with her picture (if we can EVER post it at this rate...grrrrrrr!)

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I am looking forward to hearing her name... and the decision making behind it (Ethiopian name? Keeping the name she was given?) Looking forward to your post :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com