internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Nope

Friday, May 25, 2007

Nope

Still no news. Siiiiigh. At least we haven't heard anything negative? (Trying to see the silver lining here...) It's true that we don't know if we're in the batch of court cases not going through until June 8th, so it still could go through at any time- but again, the waiting is killing us!!!!

To change the subject (which I have to), a brief report on the rodents-in-the-house situation: there have been more than ever. I can't count how many LIVE mice have been brought into the house these past few weeks, and we've had several adventures trying to get them out. Sadly, we can't always save all of them. I think the solution is to always close the doors when they're out, instead of leaving them open so they can wander between the house and the yard like we did before. We've been trying, but I think we have to be more careful...somehow Coco snuck in with a chipmunk yesterday and it took us hours to get Coco away from it (though we THINK the chipmunk got out alive...I don't know what to think if it didn't!)

I hope that this long weekend will bring a flood of fresh, positive information on all fronts along with the gorgeous weather we've been having lately! (Though it's 93 here now, which might be a little too good.) I'm leaving for Michigan with my mom tomorrow to visit my grandparents, and we'll be back Wednesday evening. I think a change of scenery will be good for us, and hopefully when we return we'll be met with some welcoming news!

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Have a good time in Michigan! Sounds like fun. I will be spending the weekend preparing for my graduation which is the following weekend!
-Nikki

 
At 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susy,
I received my referral, two boys. Not sure what I'm going to do about the name of my blog. Nema has a girl sound to it.
They are beautiful.
Tamerat & Kibru mom a.k.a. Nemo & Nema mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com