internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Forget the BC photo! Here are some REAL photoes of SE!!!!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Forget the BC photo! Here are some REAL photoes of SE!!!!






























This is incredible: we just received, from our agency, a SEVENTEEN PAGE update on our baby!!!!!!!! Included were describtions of her health, temperament, her likes and dislikes, her daily schedule, milestones, EVERYTHING!!!!!! And of course, the best part was the pictures! We do not think we could possibly be more blessed to be getting this little girl. I have to admit that I haven't ever seen a more beautiful child!!!!
I will post more about what the packet said about her later- but I just can't wait to post these amazing pictures! I will say, though, that they said she loves getting her picture taken- but that pretty much goes without saying :-)





13 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Blogger Mama Papaya said...

She is absolutely, positively gorgeous. What a beautiful girl. Cogratulations!

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

YAY! How exciting! She is stunning. I especially love the one of her sleeping... she looks so peaceful. I can't wait to hear moe about what details they sent!
-Nikki

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger DeAnna said...

Oh my goodness, absolutely adorable. All of the pictures are so cute, but I especially love the last one with her smiling so pretty. I'm so excited for you and your family!

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

O my word!!!! She is absolutely precious and beautiful!!! I love the one of her sleeping!!! She is gorgeous!!!! You have been sooooo blessed!

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Lexie said...

Ohh...i LOVED looking at all of these pictures! she is SOO SWEET!!!! I love the last one, and the one of her sleeping! How PRECIOUS!
I can't wait to hear more!
~leXie

 
At 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah pictures and information. She's so darn cute. My favorite is the one where she's sleeping.
T and K's Mom

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Awwww! She is GORGEOUS!!! I bet you can't wait to go get her!! There are SO many pictures, what a blessing! I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey to beautiful Miss Sasha Eraye!!! :)
~Staci

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

oh gosh! she is sooooooo adorable, I want her! Those are the cutest curls ever!

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Hey Susy...
What airline are you guys using for your trip? I definitely plan on travelling to Ethiopia either summer of 2008 or 2009, depending on when I can save enough money, and am starting to just browse some flights now. What are you guys using?
-Nikki

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger CNA said...

She is so beautiful!! Congratulations!! She looks like a very energetic little girl.

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger Gracie said...

Congratulations. You sure were blessed!

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Thanks so much! :)

 
At 1:18 AM , Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Awww, Susy. She is so adorable. You are indeed blessed. God speed your journey to bring her home.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com