internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Update #2!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Update #2!

Wow, we've certainly been lucky with baby updates!

Here's the latest and greatest on LG:

1. She grew another tooth, making that a total of seven
2. She gained another pound (yeah!)
3. She can walk on her own!!!!

Still no travel date, but since we got info on the travel call (upcoming dates of on-the-phone meetings about travel info) it *should* be coming around the corner!

And as for me...I'm heading to VA Beach tomorrow for the music department field trip! We're participating in a competition and going to Busch Gardens. I'm looking forward to a good time, and will blog more when I come back (we get back Sunday at 5am- !!!!)

4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

Awww, how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of her and am looking forward to more travel news for you!

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger SARA said...

Have fun on your trip! Hoping you get the travel call soon!!!!!

P.S. I nominated you for the thinking blogger award. Check out my blog!

 
At 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
Nemo & Nema's family lives in North Stonington.The whole other side of CT from you :-( I'm sure we'll still be able to get together. I pray your travel date comes soon. As hard as waiting for the referral is I think waiting for the travel date is harder.

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger Jewels of My Heart said...

Hope you get your TA very soon!
God's Speed and congratulations!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com