internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Update (For Lack of a Better Post Title)

Monday, April 09, 2007

Update (For Lack of a Better Post Title)

It's been a busy spring for the kids in my household. Here are the highlights and lowlights of the past week:

Me- The marking period ended last week (I got a B in my ridiculously difficult Honors Algebra class with the help of my tutor- yes!) so now the workload has decreased, allowing me to spend the occasional free period spending time on the playground outside instead of bent over textbooks in the library. However, the CT weather has been fluctuating like crazy, and it is now a million degrees colder than it was two weeks ago- and a million degrees colder than what I want for this time of year. (The temperature was perfect for skiing, but now that we're back, I want the weather to prove to us that it's really April!) Peervention training is still going on, and I'm looking forward to my school's Music Department field trip to Virginia Beach- we're performing in a competition and spending the rest of the time at Busch Gardens- coming up April 26th!

The boys- K and C are have, in a nutshell, ridiculous sports schedules this season. Kristian is doing baseball and lacrosse, and Carsten is doing baseball, lacrosse, and soccer. Sports are so demanding for them that they most often have to choose between sports games to attend on weekends! Add boy scouts, CCD, orchestra and Model Building Club (for Kristian) to the mix and it isn't too hard to see why my brothers are exhausted by the end of the week!

The baby (still un-named! We're down to three possibilities for first names now, so I'll let you know as soon as we come to a final decision)- We just received two updates from our agency on her. The first said simply that Baby E has gotten over her pneumonia and was in good health, which we were certainly relieved to hear. The second said that she grew a centimeter while in their care and, more encouragingly, gained two pounds! It may not seem like much, but on her little stringbean legs, it's certainly something ;-)

3 Comments:

At 11:36 PM , Blogger KelseyChristine said...

I'm glad to hear that your little sister is doing well. I can't wait to learn more about her!

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger Dana said...

When I was in highschool we took a trip to Virginia Beach for marching band and did the Azalea Day parade. Tons of fun. Can't wait to see pics of the baby.

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger 5KidMom said...

Two pounds is a ton on a little person. Grow, Baby, Grow!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com