Tuesday, April 03, 2007
- Name: Susy Q
- Location: Connecticut, United States
I am a fun-and-life-loving sixteen-year-old. I love traveling (I've been to 27 countries and want to double that number!), Africa (I've been to Morocco, Kenya, and Ethiopia and desperately want to see more!) skiing, my video camera, horror movies, vanilla frosting, and my family. I hate pasta, roller coasters, and mean people. I'm looking forward (for the most part) to a busy junior year filled with work (not fun), SATs (also not fun), hard classes (REALLY not fun), friends, new experiences, challenges, and my expanding, very international (Norwegian/American/Ethiopian) family. This blog documents the trials and tribulations of a teenager carrying out her duties as the Big Sis of two bio brothers (11 and 8) and a 2.5-year-old sister from Ethiopia (and hopefully more to come?)
- I Got the Pajamas...
- My First Responsibility As Baby E's Big Sister
- Like My New Look?
- Busy, busy, busy!
- Adoption Update...Finally!!!!
- Many of you I'm sure have seen...
- Reprimanding the World of Negative Adoption Commen...
- 100 Things About Me Part 2
- I can't resist...
- Some of you may be wondering...