internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Happy Early Easter To Those Who Celebrate!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Early Easter To Those Who Celebrate!







We're going skiing (yes, in April!) this long weekend, and will be back on Sunday. More updates will ensue upon our return (as ever, we have much to report...including, hopefully, a firmly-decided-upon name for my baby sis!) but until then, I would like to wish everyone who celebrates Easter a very happy one- and for those who don't, a pleasant, relaxing weekend!




(FYI: These pictures are from Easter 2005! I really should get around to taking more pictures...although I doubt this will be a problem when we bring my baby sis home, since her little face is too cute to resist!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com