internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: New Glasses

Monday, April 30, 2007

New Glasses


Yes, I've become the newest member of my immediate family to need glasses (I'm joining my dad, who wears contacts, and Carsten, who wears glasses all the time.) I was shocked at my last doctor appointment to learn that my vision is no longer 20/20, and was diagnosed a few months later with near-sightedness. That means I really only need them for seeing things far away, like reading the board in class and for driving when I start taking lessons this summer (!) The difference in my vision is so incredible though that I want to wear them all the time!
As you can see, I have a phobia of smiling for the camera. But I don't usually look this sinister. My friends, who saw my wild side on the band trip, can attest to that! (Speaking of which, it was fantastic- aside from the fact that the judges at the competition were abnormally cruel-spirited and we got a lower score than we thought we deserved, the weather was beautiful and I could not have had more fun!)


1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Your glasses look nice! I have worn them since I was 10 years old. I know how great it feels when you suddenly see things much better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com