internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: The World According to Me

Friday, October 06, 2006

The World According to Me

Happy Friday! Since entering high school, the world "Friday" has taken on a whole new meaning. It's not just a day of the week- it signifies the beginning of two whole days of fun and relaxation. So now that it's Friday, I can focus on the other things I want to do with my life.

I've decided to keep a journal on all of my thoughts/feelings of this adoption, in addition to this blog. I'm going to start keeping it now, right through when I go to college and even beyond. I'm keeping it for myself to look back on, but I'm hoping to try to get it published. I feel that this experience is wonderful and unique, and I should really make the most of it. Furthermore, reading about a child/teen's perspective on anything is pretty rare. I'm also going to contact Girl's Life magazine, which I used to read. I picked up the magazine a few months ago and found an article in it about a person I knew from my own school and her experiences with a problem she has. I thought that if she could get an article on her special story, maybe I can too!

It's amazing how everyone has a story worth hearing. Most often, these stories aren't put out in the open- but I'm going to put mine out there. I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com