internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Canada 2006

Monday, September 25, 2006

Canada 2006





Another day without much homework. Wow. What IS this? I guess it makes up for the ridiculous day I had last week where I had to play at a football game until 7:30, then had to come home to a Mount Everest-size pile of homework including three quizzes to study for the next day. Anyway, using this precious gift of time to its full potential, I've decided to take the time to post some pictures of our Lake Erie trip in August.

Okay, I know there are none of me. I was
there yet somehow I didn't wind up in any pictures! Just as well though- I'm not very photogenic. Good thing I don't plan to be stalked by the paparazzi anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com