internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Funny/cute pic of the week

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Funny/cute pic of the week


For our family, an adventure is adopting a baby from Ethiopia. For a kitten, it's exploring a shower.

(Picture taken a few weeks after bringing Coco and Fifi home)

This week I truly discovered just how amazing it is the way your thoughts are firmly molded by what's going on in your life at the moment. Between International Club, marching band, a load of homework, tests and quizzes to study for, and just keeping up with my social life, adoption has been the furthest thing from my memory- as unbelievable as it seems. I don't feel that this detracts at all from the excitement I feel when I do think about it- in fact, the reminder of our baby in Ethiopia makes my day a little brighter. As high schooler, my life is naturally insanely busy, which I like as long as I can handle it. I know we'll get our referral before we can turn around, but as soon as we do...let's just say I'm sure I'll have to try extra hard to focus in class!

Oh, and another thing- my mom ordered "There is No Me Without You", the book that has been recommended to me numerous times by numerous sources. I haven't started it yet, but I'm already looking forward to it! I promise to update periodically on how I'm liking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com