internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: ANOTHER amazing video

Saturday, September 23, 2006

ANOTHER amazing video

I have to make a confession: I am addicted to YouTube. But you have to amit, it's pretty incredible how you can search for anything, specific as it may be, and something will come up. On a whim I put in "african babies" not expecting much of anything. Much to my surprise, a video came up of what looks like babies in an Ethiopian (or at least African) orphanage! Words can't describe how adorable the babies are, or how amazing it is for me to see up close (in a way) the kind of place my baby is, or will be, living in. I guess you'll just have to see it for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWRCEhiUs9k
For those of you who have adopted...do you recognize this as one of the orphanages in Ethiopia?

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG the baby in the corner with those big eyes is sooooooooooo cute!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for uuuuu!!!! they r so adorable!!

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Susy Q said...

Lol thanks Alyssa!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com