internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Funny/cute pic of the week

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Funny/cute pic of the week


I included this picture because, aside from it being a funny (horrible) picture of the boys and me, it is relevant to the nature of this blog.

Here we are in Norway, Christmas 2003, visiting with some of my dad's friends. One of the families there had one biological son, left, and a little girl adopted from China. That girl is the only adopted child I've ever actually met, and ever since seeing her bubbly, exuberant little self dart around the house like the Road Runner, I've been fascinated by the idea of adoption. Little did I know that three years later, I'd be dedicating my Sunday morning to writing a blog entry about her in connection to the Road Runner baby we'll be bringing home.

One other thing, and I honestly don't mean to complain (after all, 17 is NOT a bad record!!) but I really appreciate any and all comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com