internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Pictures are back!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Pictures are back!


YES! My picture option came back! What a relief...I spent a good part of yesterday trying to figure out how to get it back. But today when I logged on, it magically reappeared!

I have another question though- actually, I have two. One- how can you put a blog counter on a blogger blog? I made one, got to the last step, then realized there was nowhere for me to paste the counter link. And also, when I changed templates, my profile dissapeared. Does anyone know how I can get it back without changing templates? Thanks in advance!

Oh, and here's this week's funny/cute pic of the week. Need I explain why I chose this picture?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com