internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Check out my new look!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Check out my new look!

I changed my template- again. I temporarily had one I liked better- it fit in more with the blog's "theme" (the background indicated that the posts were top secret files, and this IS called The Big Sis Diaries.) I decided to change it because the font was almost too small to read. Oh well. I like this one better than the first one I had, and I'm pretty sure the writing on this template is more legible. But I'll probably change it again in a few months or so- I have fun experimenting with different looks.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Blogger 5KidMom said...

It's a cute template. I can read the font, but it is awfully small.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com