internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Update

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Update

While I have a second, I thought I would just give a mid-week update. School has so far been good for us all, aside from the load of homework I'm already getting and a math test I have scheduled for next week already (unfortunately, algrebra is NOT my area of scholastic brilliance.) The mess of clubs, sports and other after-school activites hasn't started yet, but will soon. Kristian is doing fall baseball and fencing and Carsten will be on the soccer team. I am currently busy with band, clubs, and soon I'll be starting tennis lessons in preparation for team tryouts in the spring. Needless to say, we are all already quite busy and I don't see a slow-down for a long time, and I'm fully convinced now time will fly until we get the referral.

But for the record, it's now been six weeks and three days of waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com