internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: First Day

Monday, August 28, 2006

First Day

Today was our first day back at school- the boys had no trouble starting; for me, I had mixed feelings. Despite the fact that the day seemed endless, I think all of us had a fairly successful day. Both boys had one friend from before in their classes, and Carsten especially liked his second grade teacher. I was pretty much fine (except for that I already have three homework assignments and a test scheduled for next week!) The only thing I'm really unhappy about is that many other schools, including the district we moved from, don't start until next Tuesday. Sigh. The thought that consoles me is that although we'll miss the summer, time must move forward in order for us to get closer to meeting our baby :-)

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger 5KidMom said...

Good for you for seeing the "sunny" side of things. Your sister really will come home one day, and then you won't be able to imagine what your family was like without her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com