internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: How Utterly Adorable is This Girl?

Thursday, July 12, 2007

How Utterly Adorable is This Girl?



I see a Gap ad in the making! (Seriously, though, she absolutely looks like a babyGap poster child, given her cuteness and the fact that she's dressed head to toe in the label! My mom and I keep thinking she'll soon be recognized by a modeling agency...the next Liya Kebede, maybe?)
Pictures don't even do her justice; I have yet to capture the perfect one of her. I don't know if I can though- she's best in person! I'll have to get some videos on here so that maybe you can see a LITTLE bit of her ginormous (just learned that it's a word in the dictionary now, so I have to use it!) personality.

Oh, and I WILL finish that post I started a few days ago- I'm just exhausted at the moment ;-).

5 Comments:

At 6:06 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

She is sooooo adorable. I could see her as a poster child too...LOL!!!! Can't wait to see the continuation of the post!!!

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

She is addddooorrrabbbllleee! Can't wait to see videos :-D
-Nikki

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Alli said...

Heh! She could be in an ad. She's so happy, and she's got such a pretty smile.

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Sasha is SOOOOOOO cute!!!!! I'm so glad you guys had a great trip and are now home safe with Sasha! :)
~Staci

 
At 2:00 AM , Blogger Erin said...

She's sooo cute! She could definitely be in ads! I know just how you feel.. I can get tons of cute pictures of Ayana and Moses, but they never quite show the REAL them!
I wish we could somehow meet sometime, and our little siblings could meet.. I just know Ayana and Sasha, and Moses too would all get along great! It would be so cute to see them playing together. And I just know we would probably get along well.. we have so much in common! :D Oh well.. you never know what might happen eventually! :P
~Erin~
http://erins-ethiopia-trip.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com