internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Funny/cute pic of the week

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Funny/cute pic of the week


Again, a little behind on my posts. I'll try my best to update reglarly but it's been hard since track started. Here is this week's funny/cute pic:

Here's something you would only see at a boy's ninth birthday party: four small Darth Vaders and a large western general, all about to go buy cigars for 5 cents. Never mind, I take that back- you would only see that at my brother's birthday party.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pic! How is track going? What events do you participate in? I love the long jump, 200m, 800m relay and the 400m relay.

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Susy Q said...

Thanks!

I'm a distance runner, so I do the longer running events, like the mile. I like it so far except when it's really cold- and it's been freezing around here lately!

Do you mind giving me the address to your blog? I'd love to visit it, but there wasn't a link on your profile. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com