internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Lesson of the Day: All Good Things Come With a Trade-Off

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lesson of the Day: All Good Things Come With a Trade-Off

My mom asked us in the car today, "What would we do with our lives if we we'rent adopting? Everything would be so boring, wouldn't it?"
And Carsten, my seven-year-old brother replied, "Well, I think it would be less fun and more fun."
"More fun? Why would it be more fun?" we asked him, confused.
"Well," he said, matter-of-factly, "It would be less fun because then we wouldn't have a little guy to play with, but it would be more fun because then Susanna wouldn't be on the computer every hour of every day going on her blog!"
Okay, I admit he does have a point there. Unfortunately, by his saying that, I'm now compelled to go on my blog and write about it. Sorry, buddy- I guess not all good things in life come cheap. But at least now you'll have a little sibling to share your irritation with.

2 Comments:

At 2:43 AM , Blogger dalene said...

Fingers are crossed for you! (And aren't little brothers the funniest things?)

 
At 11:39 PM , Blogger smiliesar said...

I love it! Too funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com