internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Reply!!!!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Reply!!!!

When I checked my e-mail this morning, I was surprised but thrilled to see a reply to the e-mail I sent to Melissa Fay Greene! I received some very nice compliments and the reassurance that she would check out my blog. I also thought that it was really generous of her to take the time to send the e-mail from a borrowed laptop while on vacation. I'm especially excited since this is my first real contact with a "celebrity"(if she is one- though I'm sure she is in the adoption world!)

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome that she replied!!

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about the International Needs Committee :)
My email is kelcctsn22 at yahoo dot com

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger smiliesar said...

I am so happy she responded to you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com