internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Sheer Madness

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sheer Madness

We just heard from a person at our agency yesterday that there is ONE family ahead of us waiting for the same type of child we are...making it quite possible that we could get out referral in the next month.

I am, of course, very excited...yet at the same time feel like my excitement is being suppressed. There is SO much going on here, I can't even begin to make a list of the things we still have to do- much of which has nothing to do with the baby himself. On top of everything, we are going to Norway for Christmas and, while this is a very nice tradition that we have, it's making my entire family nervous that we won't be able to get everything done.

Having said all of that, mark my words, I will be ECSTATIC when we get our referral, no matter when it is! I'm just telling myself that I can't feel too stressed about everything now and that, in time, the craziness will melt into pure happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com