internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: My First Video from Addis

Sunday, July 15, 2007

My First Video from Addis

I'm still not sure how much I want to post from our trip, so things may get a little out of order, but here's a video I took of us driving through the streets of Addis Ababa. Don't worry, PLENTY of Sasha videos will come, now that I figured out how to do it!



Oh, and I should add: the voices in the background are Norwegian; my dad is talking to my brother. And the music is Ethiopian- it was playing in the van we were in. The perfect soundtrack!

5 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

WOW!!! That is soooo neat! I love seeing different cultures.

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Holly said...

Wow. Looks like a really neat place.

 
At 1:47 AM , Blogger Erin said...

That's so cool... I remember it all so well! In fact, I'm almost sure i remember certain places from driving by! :D
i really wish I could go back.. hey I just saw the part of the hotel.. I think we went there too! :D
I can't wait to see more videos and pictures!
Erin :D

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

That is really cool- I love seeing what every day life is like there... and its all I have to help me write my story until I actually go there (hopefully next summer if I can save up fast enough!). There are a lot of those blue and white vans- are those like a type of taxi service? They are everywhere!
-Nikki

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Ellie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com