internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: This really will be an exciting new year...

Monday, January 01, 2007

This really will be an exciting new year...

This morning my family had our "second Christmas": we opened most of our presents since they were too big to bring to Norway with us. My biggest and best present this year was a video camera! I'm already very excited to use it and I know it will definetely come in handy. You can count on long and very detailed footage from Ethiopia, which I will post here if I can!

The boys were happy with their gifts too, though unfortunately the two biggest gifts they got can't be used yet. Carsten got an electric scooter (which hasn't come yet) and Kristian got a really nice sled (which he can't use since there's no snow, and unfortunately, it doesn't look like he will be able to for a while. Today it was 54 degrees- unheard of for a January day in New England!) The cats were happy too; they got a set of cat toys which they've been playing with all day!

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! What a great gift, a video camera. You'll have a lot of use for it, with your adorable family.

 
At 12:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I can't wait to see the video footage you take in Ethiopia.

And yup, I'm about 75% Swedish :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com