internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Misc.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Misc.

Today is an important day because...
1) We have been officially "waiting" for two weeks (but who's counting?)
2) Four weeks until school starts. Aaaah!

I took the "what kind of food are you" quiz on blogspot.com. I don't know whether to feel complemented or insulted (I do like Chinese food though!):


You Are Chinese Food
Exotic yet ordinary.People think they've had enough of you, but they're back for more in an hour.

What Kind of Food Are You?

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Just me! said...

I just wanted to say hello and congrats on your soon to be new family member. I am a mommy waiting for a sibling pair. We have 3 boys but lost one. So we are hoping for at least one girl. Good luck keep postin. my blog site is
www.all-in-a-day-mommy@blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com