internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Funny/cute pic of the week

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Funny/cute pic of the week


Kristian's two favorite things: Kitties and "Calvin and Hobbes."

By the way, thanks for the reassuring comments on the wait times. It's hard, since I've been wanting this for so long- we all have- but with school starting, I know all of the things I'm involved in will occupy a lot of my time and thoughts. In fact, I started pre-season marching band practice last night, and although it's a lot of fun, it's also a lot of work. Not only do we have to learn all of the new music, we have to learn the complicated marching band steps for the football game shows. Whew!

We've already been waiting over a month, so I'm sure the next five or six (or seven) will go by in a flash. Hopefully.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM , Blogger Dana said...

Marching Band Rocks! I can't believe it's been so long since I've done that (I twirled a flag though). You are being soooo awesome about the whole adoption process. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com