Monday, March 03, 2008
- Name: Susy Q
- Location: Connecticut, United States
I am a fun-and-life-loving sixteen-year-old. I love traveling (I've been to 27 countries and want to double that number!), Africa (I've been to Morocco, Kenya, and Ethiopia and desperately want to see more!) skiing, my video camera, horror movies, vanilla frosting, and my family. I hate pasta, roller coasters, and mean people. I'm looking forward (for the most part) to a busy junior year filled with work (not fun), SATs (also not fun), hard classes (REALLY not fun), friends, new experiences, challenges, and my expanding, very international (Norwegian/American/Ethiopian) family. This blog documents the trials and tribulations of a teenager carrying out her duties as the Big Sis of two bio brothers (11 and 8) and a 2.5-year-old sister from Ethiopia (and hopefully more to come?)
- Do you think we have enough craziness for one fami...
- Ellis Island
- Here's the Video! (SEE POST BELOW)
- Running with Scissors...and More Gushing about Sas...
- Proving Once and For All That Toddlers Have a Much...
- Look Who's Feeling Better?
- Superbowl Recap & Sasha's Surgery
- Second "Sweet Dreams" project a success!
- Chicago Bears Player Adopts from Ethiopia
- More from Sasha's Big 0-2 Day!