internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Ellis Island

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ellis Island


While you're taking pictures of magnificent foliage, you might want to snap a shot of my lovely popcorn-filled mouth.

Two Ethiopian languages, English, Norwegian...might as well learn Dutch, Spanish, and Yiddish too. (As for myself, do you think there's any chance my AP Government exam in May will ask the origins of the word "filibuster" as extra credit??)

Look mom, no jacket! (Though unfortunately, the unheard-of 55 degree weather that day was only a tease of spring.)



Hmmm...admire the pretty view of NYC, or steal my mom's makeup to maintain my youthful glow? (Given the fact that I took two pictures of her doing this, it looks like she won me over on this one.)

5 Comments:

At 12:11 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

She is so darn cute! It looks like y'all had a fun time! My grandpa came through Ellis Island from Italy when he was a boy. I'd Love to go there and see it!

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

That sounds fun! Her hair is looking so cute!

 
At 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I've never been to NY unless you count sitting in an airport.

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

AWWW! Shes sooo adorable!

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger GlobalNomad said...

I love your blog...and have been following it for awhile. We are launching a new community site for tweens touched by adoption and foster in some way and I would like to talk to you about possibly being a host moderator. You can email me at heatherly@moonrattles.com for more info.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com