internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Proving Once and For All That Toddlers Have a Much Greater Vocabulary Than We Give Them Credit For

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Proving Once and For All That Toddlers Have a Much Greater Vocabulary Than We Give Them Credit For

First, I have to give a brief background on why I asked Sasha that question in the video, before anyone thinks I have no better way to cure boredom than to ask young children what kinds of non-human creatures they are:

I take a course called Child Development in school, in which I get to work with the kids who attend my high school's pre-school. Part of the curriculum of the class is to develop a curriculum for the children. I have a friend in another class who was telling me how she had to develop an aquatic-themed program, including learning stations on the different sea life animals, etc. I told her that I highly doubted three-and-four-year-olds had the slightest idea what "aquatic" meant, but as you can see, the above video proved me wrong. I mean, Sasha obviously has her home in the sea- see her shiny scales?

(It's also very clear, though, that Sasha wanted us to make no mistake about the fact she was getting very tired of this question.)

4 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

Hehehe, she is so funny.

 
At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a cutie. It sounds like you have a LOT more fun in school than I ever did!

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Kathy Cassel said...

What a cutie!

 
At 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, check out my new post. You might have read the story before, it's sad : (

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com