internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Look Who's Feeling Better?

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Look Who's Feeling Better?

Overall, the surgery went extremely successfully. Sasha was a little trooper, and as always, everyone in the hospital was absolutely smitten with her. According to my mom, she wanted to do everything herself, including all the tasks the nurse was supposed to perform on her. In fact, she was the one to notice one of the leads had fallen off during a test, and promptly let the nurse know.

Although she wasn't the happiest of clams once the anesthetic wore off, she's absolutely, 100% her same, crazy self now. She's definetely happy to be home, though- she screamed, "SU-NANA!" when I came home from school today, and she almost started hyperventalating when Kristian walked through the door a few hours later. On the whole, things really couldn't have gone more smoothly- but we're all so glad to have our healthy baby home!








6 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Blogger Kathy Cassel said...

Yay. I'm glad she's better.

I'm not sure how old you are, but I write books for girls 6-9 and 9-12. I have blog just for girls at
http://just4christiangirls.blogspot.com/

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

I'm glad she's feeling good!

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Glad it went smoothly!

Nikki

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger DragonRider said...

Hey, I'm 16 too and have 1 bio bor age 17, two adopted bro 13 & 14, 1 step sister, 24, and one adopted sister, 6, and we are adopting twins from Haiti. I have only been to Haiti, England, and Ottawa. Japan when I was less than a year old.

 
At 10:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. She's a cutie! How old? She looks around 2 but I'm not that good at guessing.

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger DeAnna said...

Glad to hear everything went well!! She's getting cuter every time I see a new picture :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com