internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: As I've Promised...Day 1 Of Our Ethiopia Trip

Friday, September 14, 2007

As I've Promised...Day 1 Of Our Ethiopia Trip

At 5am on June 20th, 2007, a very excited/nervous/elated family woke up to the first day that would lead into their greatly-changing lives. They double-checked their packing list, discarded and threw in last-minute items, and piled into the family mini van to head to JFK airport, where they would board a 9am flight to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

The 12-hour flight was smooth, albeit long, but 500 in-flight channels certainly helped!

Day 1 blended into day 2 through time change and a very long flight. More on day 2 is coming to a blog near you (specifically, The Big Sis Diaries) next week!*

*I've decided, for the purposes of keeping readers informed on present-day goings-on, to post about one day of our trip each week. Next Friday, I'll post about day 2; the following Friday, day 3, and so on. But stop back before then for more info/pics about the everyday life of this Big Sis and her crazy family!

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Love the video!! I recognize those doors in the airpirt from when I was coming home from the DR! Can't wait to hear more about it... I will be checking back soon!

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Holly said...

I enjoyed the video! Can't wait to see more of your trip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com