internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: The Many Faces of Sasha

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Many Faces of Sasha

We went to an nice, outdoor seafood restaurant last night and poor Sasha once again became the victim of my new photo-snapping obsession. She still managed to have fun though, marvelling and waving at the many children and birds, and even getting to pet her first dog!


(Sigh) You have got to be kidding me. MORE pictures????


I'll settle this by just refusing to look at you.

And yet she still continues to take pictures of me. Shocking!!!!


I'll give her my good side...although I'm sick of pictures, I KNOW I'm too beautiful to resist!


Alright, alright. I won't give her my BEST smile, but I'll give her something.


This is getting so old...


Now, really. Aren't you starting to get tired of this?


Well, it's sure starting to wear me out...

(Yawn)








6 Comments:

At 5:44 PM , Blogger Lexie said...

I loved the pictures!!! I esspecially love her bow!!! It is TOO CUTE!!!!! She is absalutally (Sp?) STUNNING!
Lexie

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

She is absolutely adorable!

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

hehe. those are so cute!
i am sure Lilly feels the same way Sasha!!

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Ahah- that is hilarious. Love the commentary.
-Nikki

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Holly said...

Oh so cute! Love her little pink bow!

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Awww!!!! She is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! She looks like she has such personality! Beautiful girl!!! :)
~Staci

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com