internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: I Hope You Don't Mind Me Showing Off My Sister!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Hope You Don't Mind Me Showing Off My Sister!

Okay, these next few pics have a story behind it: Kristian (age 11) was changing and Sasha took his discarded clothes and begged to put them on. We all know Kristian's clothes can often be baggy on him (he's a stringbean) but this is ridiculous!





Sasha and Kristian have such a cute, albeit goofy, relationship. She just adores him!











Here are some I snapped just playing outside with her. Isn't she gorgeous?





This has been a fun summer for us since we very recently got our driveway paved and Carsten got this big inflatable waterslide for his birthday (okay, that was our excuse to get it...but we've all been having fun with it, Sasha included!) Here's a picture of Kristian and a friend of his going crazy on it, with Sasha playing in a makeshift pool in the forefront...the ones below were taken right after the waterslide picture, hense Sasha's lack of clothing. She- like many other Ethiopian kids, as I've seen- for some reason LOVES that helmet!













6 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Oh my gosh- what a cutie she is! I love seeing your updates, she is absolutely adorable!
-Nikki
P.S. Looking forward to catching up on your blog when I come home on aug. 5!

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Holly said...

She is so cute! I know you are enjoying her so much. That looks like a cool waterslide :- )

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger whatever_heather said...

Thanks for your comment! I actually have read your blog before, and I LOVE looking at pictures of Sasha! She is so cute. You are an amazing big sister. :)

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

She's just too cute!

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Mama Papaya said...

What a spirit she has! Looks like she fits just prefectly in the family. Moments like these make you forget the wait...mostly. Such a cutie.

 
At 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susy!! cutest sister on the face of the planet!!! personality, looks, action, everything!
I miss you! sorry I wasnt home when u came to MA... do you know when your coming up again?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com