internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Movie Review

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Movie Review

There are so many movies out right now that I want to see that I don't know if I'll be able to see half of them before they go out of theaters. Today, as it was incredibly rainy and gloomy in our area of Connecticut, my whole family went to go see Monster House. Despite the fact that it looked a little young, I still wanted to see it, and I'm glad I did. Although I'm no Ebert & Roeper, I thought it was really good- the animation was fantastic and it was pretty funny. My mom laughed out loud, probably even more than I did. My brothers loved it too. So next time you're stuck with nothing to do (if that's ever true), I highly recommend it. One movie down, about five million more to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com