internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Welcome

Friday, July 21, 2006

Welcome

Hi all,
My name is Susanna and I am almost fifteen years old (in 18 days to be exact!) I am currently a big sister to two rambunctious biological brothers, Kristian (10) and Carsten (7) but as of today, my family is waiting for the referal of an infant from Ethiopia. I know we have a long wait ahead of us, but that's just more time to be excited, right? I'm sure a busy upcoming sophomore year will keep me occupied, though, as well as keeping my brothers and two adorable yet trouble-making kitties in line (the kitties are Coco and Fifi, two sisters who will be a year old on August 1st.) I promise to keep this blog updated as best I can, so please visit when you want and feel free to leave a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com