internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: I think we got along okay with the locals...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I think we got along okay with the locals...

Going to Kenya last year makes me even more excited to go to Ethiopia. It was certainly an experience of a life time, but who says you can't have more than one? Here is a picture of Kristian and me in February 2005 with children from the Maasai tribe in Kenya. Let's just say that if things go as well as they did with them, our little baby will be just fine :-).

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM , Blogger Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

I am enjoying reading back through your archives. How did you go to Kenya? Did you use a group? That is SO awesome!! :)
~Staci

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com