internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Just something to wrap our minds around

Friday, July 21, 2006

Just something to wrap our minds around

My mom just said this, and it's amazingly true: now that we're officially "waiting", there's no way around it. We're going to get this baby. And somewhere in the world (okay, Ethiopia), this baby is in some form of existence, whether he/she is already born, or will be soon. In about six months from now, this baby will be living the life of a normal child in our family...as my sibling. I guess I've known this all along, it just seems somehow even more real to me now. At the very least it gives my brain something to focus on besides counting sheep as I'm falling asleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com