internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Omens????

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Omens????

I've lately been noticing "signs" that indicate we must be getting our referral soon.

For example, everytime I flip open my history textbook, I land on the single page in the whole book that mentions Ethiopia (it discusses its war with Italy.) Well, maybe not every time- but twice is signal enough for me.

While doing a science project last week, I went to google and typed in "Summit Mill Thread Factory" (I was researching possible contamination that may exist there.) The second hit out of thousands directed me to an Ethiopian website about a company based out of Addis Ababa. That can't be a coincidence...

Walking to math class a while back, I saw a flyer advertising a discussion on the Ethiopian prime minister at that week's Amnesty International Club. This was right before I learned a girl from my school was elected to go on an Operation Smile mission to Ethiopia and was there right then. Again, this has to mean something.

I've never been very superstitious, and this is no different. These are clear-cut signs. RIGHT????

3 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely think that your referral is coming any day! Really...it can't be more than a week or two away. I can't wait to hear the good news when you get it!

Sarah

 
At 12:31 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I am sure your referral will be coming anytime. I noticed a new child from Ethiopia on the waiting child list for CHSFS. Maybe that means that there are new babies and children arriving this week? I hope so. Let us know when you get your referral!

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I keep checking in for some good news!

I think you are right in tune with the universe, reading all the signs correctly, and that referral is on the way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com