internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Kristian

Friday, July 28, 2006

Kristian


I thought that in order to get to know our family better, I should include a short biography of the members of my family (though I should probably get my parents' approval before including them.) I'm going to start with my brother Kristian.

Name: Kristian
Age: 10
Interests: Playing baseball and the cello, fencing, reading comic books, watching movies and getting hooked on mindless cartoons, riding his Razor mini-Vespa, making and building inventions, playing Gameboy and Game Cube, exploring and playing outside with the neighbors, his brother, or by himself
Favorite Movies: James Bond, Star Wars, Indiana Jones
Favorite (Comic) Books: Calvin and Hobbes, Garfield
Favorite TV Shows: Pretty much anything on Nickelodean
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Music: James Bond and Star Wars music that he can play on his cello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com