internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Obama?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Obama?



Without going into details (so as not to step on anyone's political toes) we're Obama fans in this house. The inauguration, which I got to watch in school, was incredibly momentous, more so than I expected it to be. Watching it, it made me feel happy. There was so much positive energy that it was contagious. In these tough times, it really gave me hope for good things to come. I think the fact that one of Obama's daughters' names is Sasha (or Sasha! for those of you who heard the funny way it was pronounced at the inauguration) is a sign of that.


I wasn't the only one affected by the new presidency. Sasha, as you can tell, learned a bit of politics too. (For the record: Sasha CAN say "president." It won't be long before she realizes the president can- in the basic sense- "make rules"...I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha wants to adopt that role in our family :))

3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM , Blogger Adopting1Soon said...

OMG, too funny. I hate to say this, but for a minute she had the same look in her eyes as when I'm asking my dog "Where's your ball?" and my dog is like "WTH is she asking now?"

She is PRE.CIOUS.

 
At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Sasha already is President! Look how she got up on the chair so she could be eye level to the camera and look directly into the lens. She knows how to communicate, for sure.

Liz

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Mark and Sarah said...

So fun to see her in action. She's grown up so much! Ashen is begging me to watch the video again ;)0

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com