internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Flashback 2008

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Flashback 2008

Alright, so I didn't really publish this on June 21st. But for the purposes of following what I'm about to do, I've decided to set the date back to the day my family arrived in Dubai from a 12-hour plane trek, our first stop on our journey to Sasha Eraye.

Pre-Sasha

After arriving, completely jet-lagged, we spent two leisurely days in Dubai, mentally preparing ourselves for the life-changing events to come!



Post-Sasha

Sasha is, clearly, the spark of energy in our lives!













For the following posts, I'm going to be comparing photos from that day with photos from a year later, to show how radically our lives have changed! I'll then give a much-needed update on what I have been doing with my life recently. Enjoy :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com