internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Ethiopia Trip Video

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ethiopia Trip Video

As I think I've mentioned before, I'm working on my Senior Interest Project to raise awareness on how others can help AHOPE. As part of my presentation, I created a short video of our trip to give people a (very small) taste of Ethiopia. Believe it or not, this took a lot of work, even though it doesn't look like much. I admit it's FAR from perfect since this was my first experience with a video camera, but I thought I'd give you a preview before I presented it. I do, however, pride myself in finding good music...I think it fits the video pretty well :-)

Enjoy!

(The video is posted at the very bottom of the page, since for some reason I couldn't post it directly onto the post. I had to resort to posting it in the template.)

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Cool! I like it, especially the Ethiopian dancers.
Nikki

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com