internet marketing The Big Sis Diaries: Missing Her Already

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Missing Her Already







My mom left a few hours ago for Michigan to stay with my grandpa, who is in poor health, while my grandma has surgery. She took Sasha with her, and they'll be gone until Sunday evening. Already I'm feeling an odd emptiness in the house. I guess this is how it was before Sasha came into our lives, but her absence is something I'll have a hard time getting used to. I'm going to miss her smiles and laughter when she's being silly and her drama-queen-esque performances when she's upset (she wanted to put on her pink bathing suit this morning instead of her regular clothes, and when I wouldn't comply to this, she threw herself down on the floor and refused to look at me. Of course, she got over it within five minutes.)

I've added these pictures to keep my special little girl fresh in my thoughts...but I'm sure I won't be needing reminders!

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger CNA said...

Awww! Great pics! She'll be home soon!
~Caitie

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger emily said...

How I pray that my kids feel the same way about our new little ones (that we are still waiting on a referral for) :)

Enjoy the quiet for a few days!

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Aww, what precious pictures. Hang in there until Sunday!! And I hope your grandma's surgery goes okay.
Nikki

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Holly said...

She is so cute! Yeah I know how you feel. Recently my Mom and I were in NYC for three days and even though I was having a great time, I was missing my mei mei a lot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com